Click on the Program Title below for more information
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM Age: 8–11 (grades 2 – 5)
Intermediate Age: 11-14 (grades 5-8)
Association (Governing Body): Minor Track Assocation (MTA) http://minortrack.org/
Cost: $250 for winter indoor season. $250 for spring-summer outdoor season. $150 for fall outdoor season. $480 for annual membership (Valid for the calendar year. $350 sibling discount price for subsequent family members)
Speed/Power: sprinting (100m, 200m, 400m), hurdles (60mH indoors, 200mH outdoors) and jumps (long, high and triple).
Middle distance: 800m to 1500m.
Cross Country: (only Fall Season)
Throws: discus, shot put, javelin
SENIOR Age: 14-30 (grade 9 & up)
Governing Body: Athletics Ontario (AO)
Cost: $250 for winter indoor season. $250 for spring-summer outdoor season. $150 for fall outdoor season. $480 for annual membership (Valid for the calendar year. $350 sibling discount price for subsequent family members).
Speed/Power: sprints (100m, 200m, 400m), hurdles (80m/100m/110m and 300/400m) and jumps (long, high and triple).
Middle distance: 800m to 5000m.
Throws: discus, shot put, javelin, hammer and weight
Cross Country (only Fall Season)
- $100/season + AO fee when necessary (see below)
- Must be registered full-time in a post-secondary institution to qualify.
- Those competing in non-school meets also pay the Athletics Ontario Fee (see http://www.athleticsontario.ca/content/home.asp ). Check with your coach as to whether you need to register with Athletics Ontario.
MASTERS Age: 30 & older
Governing Body: Ontario Masters Athletics http://ontariomasters.ca/
Cost: $250 per year.
All ages and abilities welcome.Developing fundamental movement skills (run / jump / throw / wheel) tailored to each athlete participant’s interests and abilities.
Seasons: Winter Indoor (October-April),
Summer Outdoor (May-September)
Cost: FREE (racing wheelchairs, race walkers, and throwing equipment available)
Year Membership: January to December
To Register click on the “Register” Tab above
For Training Times and Locations: click here
Competition Entry fees are provided by the Club. Athletes are responsible for food, accommodation, and travel expenses. Athletes must compete in H.O.C. uniform.
What is included in membership?
- Entries are paid by the club to all meets sanctioned by the club, at the discretion of coach.
- Travel to provincial meets (AO championships) MAY be covered.
- Accommodation for provincial meets, when necessary, under club supervision & rules, MAY be covered.
- Eligible to be selected for yearly club awards.
If you have any questions please contact us at