All of our Programs are now full and registrations are no longer being accepted. Once Covid 19 Restrictions are eased, we may be able to accept new registrations. Please check back then.
Click on the Program Title below for more information
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM Age: 8–11 (grades 2 – 5)
Intermediate Age: 11-14 (grades 5-8)
Because our Waiting List for this Program is completely full, we are not able to accept any new inquiries for 2021.
Association (Governing Body): Minor Track Assocation (MTA) http://minortrack.org/
Cost: $250 for winter indoor season. $250 for spring-summer outdoor season. $150 for fall outdoor season. $480 for annual membership (Valid for the calendar year. $350 sibling discount price for subsequent family members)
Speed/Power: sprinting (100m, 200m, 400m), hurdles (60mH indoors, 200mH outdoors) and jumps (long, high and triple).
Middle distance: 800m to 1500m.
Cross Country: (only Fall Season)
Throws: discus, shot put, javelin
SENIOR Age: 14-30 (grade 9 & up)
Governing Body: Athletics Ontario (AO)
Cost: $250 for winter indoor season. $250 for spring-summer outdoor season. $150 for fall outdoor season. $480 for annual membership (Valid for the calendar year. $350 sibling discount price for subsequent family members).
Speed/Power: sprints (100m, 200m, 400m), hurdles (80m/100m/110m and 300/400m) and jumps (long, high and triple).
Middle distance: 800m to 5000m.
Throws: discus, shot put, javelin, hammer and weight
Cross Country (only Fall Season)
- $100/season + AO fee when necessary (see below)
- Must be registered full-time in a post-secondary institution to qualify.
- Those competing in non-school meets also pay the Athletics Ontario Fee (see http://www.athleticsontario.ca/content/home.asp ). Check with your coach as to whether you need to register with Athletics Ontario.
MASTERS Age: 30 & older
Governing Body: Ontario Masters Athletics http://ontariomasters.ca/
Cost: $250 per year.
PARA ATHLETICS (Fun-In-Athletics)
Fun-In-Athletics provides a safe and enjoyable introduction to physical literacy and sport related activities while building on progressive multi-skill development.
VIRTUAL HOME PROGRAM
All registered HOC members are invited to take the “Fun-In-Athletics Triathlon Challenge”.
For additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Year Membership: January to December
To Register click on the “Register” Tab above
For Training Times and Locations: click here
Competition Entry fees are provided by the Club. Athletes are responsible for food, accommodation, and travel expenses. Athletes must compete in H.O.C. uniform.
What is included in membership?
- Entries are paid by the club to all meets sanctioned by the club, at the discretion of coach.
- Travel to provincial meets (AO championships) MAY be covered.
- Accommodation for provincial meets, when necessary, under club supervision & rules, MAY be covered.
- Eligible to be selected for yearly club awards.
If you have any questions please contact us at